Implemented Enhancements Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Do you have any plan for add Support Minimum donation and Donate support for usergroup upgrades after X donations. Xenforo User upgrades integration?

[TH] Donate are all support from today update. If you give update then I will wait for using your add-on.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
User group change integration is already added.

Minimum donations and tiered donations are planned.

As well [TH] Donate support Manually adding user to donate. So why not our add-on have this functionality? Please make under consideration for development improvement update. Thanks

Not sure how a post from December 2017 is relevant in April 2018?

Yes you can check out this. You are not made any functionality update for your add-on after Oct 4, 2016 because your response is you are busy for ready xf2 move and support update.

The functionality exists via the donate log in the latest version. I don’t understand why you are trying to argue with me what I have added to the product or not.

The functionality exists via the donate log in the latest version. I don’t understand why you are trying to argue with me what I have added to the product or not.

because I am not find out this and you have not made any change log for this. OK If added that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back