eCommerce AddOn price

Crazy-Achmet

Customer
Hey,

i've tried to buy the eCommerce AddOn yesterday. Sadly it didn't worked out because of a server error on the address page (you must have got a lot of them, because if tried about 20 times).

Today i wanted to try again but i saw you've increased the price. Is that right?

PS: It doesn't make sense to ask for the website where the product is running in the "pre-sales area" ;)

Hi there,

Sorry about that, the service that validated the VAT ID must have been having difficulties. It should be working now, though I have manually added an address for you with the VAT ID validated.

I don't recall if the system allows you to edit the address once the VAT ID is verified, you can see your address book here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/account/address-book

If you cannot edit the address, please PM me with the details you need on your invoice and I will edit the address prior to purchase.

Today i wanted to try again but i saw you've increased the price. Is that right?
The sale unfortunately ended, but I have applied a 20% discount coupon to the order (which is higher than the sale as well) to make up for it :)

Back