Bug Duplicate Daily Activity/Login event

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichpen

Customer
Happened only once so far. Noticed the below (note I just opened up our Credits to the community so early days). This is Daily Activity to be precise.

Transaction Log   Canadian Corvette Forums   Admin control panel.png

Last edited:
This is likely to do with the issue you reported in the other thread, where the AdminCP transaction log does not differentiate between skipped and completed transactions.

Can you check the transaction log for the transaction IDs involved in those log entries to verify?

This is likely to do with the issue you reported in the other thread, where the AdminCP transaction log does not differentiate between skipped and completed transactions.

Can you check the transaction log for the transaction IDs involved in those log entries to verify?

Not sure what to check for, those are listed as 2 distinct transactions (with distinct IDs - 377 and 378 to be precise) though one is incorrectly triggered obviously. Let me know if you need any more info.

I need to know the contents of the status column for those 2 distinct transactions. 1 means it processed successfully, 3 means it was skipped due to the frequency setting.

I need to know the contents of the status column for those 2 distinct transactions. 1 means it processed successfully, 3 means it was skipped due to the frequency setting.

I assume table is credits_transaction.

For 377 status is 1
For 378 status is 1

Without a way to reliably reproduce it there’s not much I can do unfortunately.

Hello @ichpen,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

I actually saw 5 duplicates yesterday for Login for the same user so something is up somewhere.

I'll still need to know how to replicate it in order to have any chance of resolving it.

Hello @ichpen,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating