Question DragonByte Donate on Xf1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom McIntyre

Customer
I am currently running XF1.5 which replaced out vBulletin 4.2 with Dragon Byte Donate.

When we moved to XenForo I asked Fillip if Donate was available and it was not at that time, so we switched to ThemeHouse Donate.

ThemeHouse has not been able to get our installation to operate in a stable fashion. It has random resets of the goal bar and recurring campaigns. They have given up trying to support our version and have offered to install (and pay for) your version.

We currently have a lifetime license and a branding free add on for the products. I would, of course, like to have those for our XenForo installation.

How would you recommend that we proceed.

If they're willing to pay for our Donation mod, then once that's been purchased, I can transfer the Branding Free license over to the XF version :)

Before they knew I had any licenses here, they offered to install and port the current donations to DB Donate.

i will tell them they will need to pay for a current license. In order for the license to be in my name, they need to download it with my credentials, or we will need to figure out some appropriate mechanism.

What will work best for you?

You could temporarily change your password, or they can use a different account and I can move the license later, either works :)

If they pay for a 3 month license I can bump that up to Lifetime in exchange for your existing vB license :)

Hello @Tom McIntyre,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Donate has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Donate

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating