Question vBulletin and TH Donate questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom McIntyre

Customer
We have a lifetime license for this product for vBulletin but installed TH Donate on our XenForo site when we installed it in 2019.

Is there a way to import the design of our donation bard, etc from our vBulletin installation? We have it archived and available.

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "design". If you mean you customised the look & feel of the vBDonate add-on, then unfortunately that would not be possible to import.

If you mean the data, there is no way to import into DragonByte Donate from vBDonate, but it does support importing from the following add-ons:
1649071934340.png

I'm not sure if Audentio Donation Manager would be compatible with TH Donate. I believe it's the same add-on, but TH Donate could be a newer version.

Hello @Tom McIntyre,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Donate has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Donate

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating