Bug Dragon shop not tracking currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layanor

Customer
Hello!

I have been making items for the shop and everything was working fine when buying and selling back items. Then one day the currency would keep track anymore

I bought the update hoping it would fix the issue and it didnt.

I was told to come here for a fix

Can you please provide more information?

Furthermore, please be aware that the XenForo 2.0 version is no longer in active development, it is recommended you upgrade to XenForo 2.1 as soon as possible.

With the release of XenForo 2.2, active development will shift to the 2.2 version. The XF 2.1 and 2.2 versions are provided at no extra cost to anyone with a current (not expired) license.

Alright!

So we got the newest update running. Still not keeping track. What info do you still need? Is this something you never seen before?

No, this is not something that has ever occurred before as far as I can remember.

Please try disabling all other add-ons.

Could you please use the "Attach secure data" button to allow me access to your site so I can look into this further?

The attached data is encrypted before being saved, and the decryption key will be emailed to both of us. The decrypted information is not stored in the browser nor on our servers. You can purge the data entirely at any point by clicking the "Delete secure data" button.

As this is a much more secure method of exchanging sensitive information, I am unable to accept private messages / conversations with sensitive information. If you have previously submitted private messages / conversations with sensitive information, please ensure this information has been changed and that it is no longer valid.

Update: Unfortunately I am unable to debug this because of multiple problems with the account you provided:
  • Two-Factor Authentication is enforced - I cannot access accounts with 2FA enabled.
  • The administrator account has no permissions in the AdminCP.
Please make sure you resolve these issues and test the account before posting back in order to reduce further delays.

Thank you.

Hello! So I looked around and I can not find Two-Factor Authentication turned on. Normaly I see it on the mod and admin accounts but that is gone. I did change your status. Let me know what happens

There's no way to turn it off for you. I tested the account and it always asks to have it on even when disabled. I have included code for you to bypass it.

Last edited:
You can turn off the “require two-factor authentication” user group permission for admins.

Ah ha! Found it! Please take a look when you can considering you are asking me to take down the security of my forums :)

I'll look into it later today. I just want to address this point:
you are asking me to take down the security of my forums
That is entirely incorrect. Administrators who have enabled 2FA will not have 2FA disabled by turning off the setting. All this means is that new Administrators who have not yet activated 2FA (in other words, the account you created for me) will no longer need to enable 2FA.

The security of your forum is not compromised in any way, shape or form.

---
That being said, please disable 2FA on the account you created for me. I cannot access the site until you do. I asked you to disable that setting specifically so that 2FA wouldn't need to be enabled on this new account, so I am very confused as to why you would then enable it.

Please resolve this matter ASAP so that I can look into this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Back