Bug Download with one downloadable version attachment visible in all versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam W

Customer
Not sure if this is a bug or me just using it wrong, but if I have a product that defines two downloadable versions, then release an update with just one downloadable version assigned (attachment based), that update still appears under both downloadable versions on the license download overlay (the simplified one).

The versions/downloads created before I added the new downloadable version are only associated with the original downloadable version.

There is an issue where the simplified interface wouldn't correctly detect whether any download data existed for any particular download and download version for the Attachment content type.

I'll make the change and release RC1, gives me an excuse to patch it for anyone who grabbed b4 before the highlighted SNAFU was corrected :p

Hello @Liam W,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating