Bug Download & upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, we are testing it locally before installing it on our forum. I activated the credits for the download and upload but every time I load or download credits are not credited to me, thank you very much

I see, well I will need an FTP and AdminCP account in order to look into this further.

Hi Fillip H.. We installed the Dragon Credits addon locally but if you want we can remotely install it. On our website we have not installed xenforo2.04 yet we will do it as soon as we test everything.
the system does not assign credits to us if we make a download or upload.

Last edited:
Good morning, how come the change of the prefix? have you encountered the problem? It does not even work with the Resources add-on. Thanks so much

Feature requests are not considered the same ways as bugs, that's why the change of prefix. I have not had time to test this yet, but no-one else has reported this problem.

For the future, it's best to post support tickets via the account that purchased it, as originally your post looked like that of an unlicensed customer :)

problema.jpg

in this figure the problem is shown. No credit is assigned to users who add a resource. I'm sorry but I can not open a ticket. In my customer area there insn't a ticket button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Back