Bug Download count resets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carpesimia

Customer
Ok, I'll post this again. I posted it a few days ago, and now the post is gone.

We are having an issue with the PRO version of vbDownloads.

On occasion, we have the need to edit an existing download. Maybe to remove a mirror or to add a new one. When we do this and save the record, it resets the total number of downloads to zero. Is this planned? We would obviously want to keep our existing download number and continue to increment it.

Can this be done? Is this a bug?

Please don't just delete my message again.

First of all, I would like to let you know that we never delete threads. If you did not receive an email confirming your support ticket submission (assuming you used the new interface, and not the New Thread button), your submission was never received by us.

Could you please provide the exact steps you take that cause this issue to happen, e.g. what exactly you are editing (is it the file, description text, etc) - the more details you can provide, the better :)

Here's what happens. We create new downloads in our system. Many of these we don't host, so we just have a list of mirrors (1 or more). Sometimes, we go in and add/remove mirrors for a download. When we hit save, it reverts the number of total downloads to zero and starts the count again from scratch.

Here's what happens. We create new downloads in our system. Many of these we don't host, so we just have a list of mirrors (1 or more). Sometimes, we go in and add/remove mirrors for a download. When we hit save, it reverts the number of total downloads to zero and starts the count again from scratch.
I'll keep this tab open and look into it as soon as I can, thank you for the detailed report :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back