Question Donate

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILANY

Customer
Hi

When someone donate via PayPal after Donate I see it unconfirmed how can make it confirmed automatic?

Support is unavailable today as it is Christmas Day, sorry for the inconvenience.

PayPal donations are confirmed when PayPal sends an IPN to your site. You should check the IPN log in PayPal to see whether it has been sent to your site.

PayPal donations are confirmed when PayPal sends an IPN to your site. You should check the IPN log in PayPal to see whether it has been sent to your site.

my PayPal is Personal account not Business account I think need to Upgrade to a Business account correct?

Is there any option I can do a manual confirmation on the control panel instead of going to phpMyAdmin then to `xf_dbtech_donate_donation` ?

I have another problem, When I click next page I got some problem check the Attached.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2018-12-27_12-23-30.jpg
    2018-12-27_12-23-30.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 2018-12-27_12-24-04.jpg
    2018-12-27_12-24-04.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 6
You can edit the donation in the AdminCP. I don’t know if you need a business account, but it couldn’t hurt to set one up :)

The pagination issue is known, it’ll be resolved in the next version.

When a person makes a donation his name is not listed under and is not arranged by date how I can arrange them.

1545912621557.png

I'm unable to replicate this issue. Adding a new confirmed donation will grant people any additional user groups.

I'll change the sort order in the next version. I can't release it yet as I'm working on another update which is not ready yet.

Okay I hope take a look here when you not are busy.

Also when the donor via PayPal will return to the error page

com/dbtech-donate/donate/donation-completed

with this error

1546015716725.png

I'll resolve that in the next version as well.

I'll try to release an update tomorrow without the new feature I'm working on, as there's enough bugs to warrant a new release to resolve them.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated :D

Hi

Thank you for the update

There some problem when upgrade from DragonByte Donate · 3.1.0 Release Candidate 5 -> 3.1.0 Release Candidate 6

PHP:
XF\Db\Exception: xf_dbtech_donate_donation: MySQL query error [1054]: Unknown column 'length_unit' in 'xf_dbtech_donate_donation' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 151
XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 149
XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable() in src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Setup.php at line 493
DBTech\Donate\Setup->upgrade903010056Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
DBTech\Donate\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
DBTech\Donate\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 452
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 67
ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1934
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 333
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Also, if you're running PHP 7.3 then you need to revert to 7.2, as XF2 is not currently fully compatible with 7.3 and our addons do not support it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Donate

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back