Question Does deleting an event subtract the credits received by users from it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Customer
I used a query to zero out a currency and then I deleted a bunch of old redemption events. I believe this is what put users into the negatives and even after I zeroed the column out again, people would still have negative currency after making a transaction (so I think it must have looked at the balance column in the log table or something like that). Is there a way to delete events without affects users' currency amount? Maybe if the log rows can stay in the table instead of being deleted with the event?

Sorry for missing this. Deleting an event does indeed undo the transactions. It would not be advisable to remove an event manually, since that will cause issues when attempting to display these transaction rows.

You need to leave old events in the system unless you want to undo the transactions from said events. You can deactivate them in the AdminCP, meaning they will no longer apply.

Hello @Jeremy,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Jeremy,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating