Implemented Display all content unlocked via Charge button [heavily requested by users]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

Customer
It's at least the 15th request I receive by users about this matter, so I guess it should be something important enough to bring to your attention.

Many users are asking if there's a possibility for them to check which content/thread they unlocked charged content with their credits.

I told them they could check via transaction log, but it's quite inaccurate as it doesn't tell which page/thread the content was unlocked in and it's quite confusing, so either having a separate section displaying the thread title linked with the credits amount they spent would be great!

Something like the transaction log, but specific for the charged content, with a bit more info would be great.

Hope it'll be taken into consideration, thanks for reading!

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @Sbenny,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte Credits. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

Good idea. I'll implement this in the next version, it'll use & look like the XF search results page:

1571328438696.png

It says "Stripped content" in the results because basic BBCode parsing doesn't take purchased content into consideration.

I'll add a navbar item after the "Transactions" link that takes users to that page.

Hello @Sbenny,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Sbenny,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back