Bug Disabling one currency for trading prevents any currency from being traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken

Customer
I have two different currencies, one that is a freemium one, and one that is premium. I allow trading with the premium one but disallow it on the free one.

When I have trading enabled for both currencies, trades can be completed successfully, but when trading when the free currency is disabled an error pops up saying that the other user is attempting to trade an untradeable currency.

I am unable to replicate this issue. Are you sure the trade didn't contain the previous currency, then later on you edited it to make it untradeable?

Check the contents of the xf_dbtech_shop_trade_offer table. The content_type should be "dbtech_shop_currency" and the content_id might match the untradeable currency.

If so, delete those rows manually.

Hello @Forsaken,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Forsaken,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating