Bug DBSEO installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunattar

Customer
Hi there,

I've purchased a Professional Installation: DragonByte SEO add-on and I think Fillip H. done the work. I've sent a dm to fix a problem with the installation and migration from vbseo and he answered that the problem has beed fixed, but I the problem is still there.

When I go to my forum link (OJODIGITAL - Portada) it doesn't work... it links with cms homepage, I think Fillip H. has tried to correct the link and redirect it to www.ojodigital.com/foro/forum.php but it loads a white page

Could you fix it?

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

The issue was that the vBSEO Likes block was enabled in the AdminCP. I have disabled it for you.

Great! Thanks!!

I've detected another problem since dbseo installation, isn't a problem with the forum itself, but I'm sure since dbseo installation a custom and simple script that we use to vote photos has stopped working and I don't know why. I've contacted with the script author but he doesn't know where is the problem and how to solve it.
The script is located here: RSS

Could you take a look and help me to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance

That has nothing to do with DBSEO, it's a bug in that script. It's not using the user name and password correctly when logging on to MySQL. The developer should take a look at it and resolve the issue :)

Hello dunattar,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.