• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question DBSeo Appears to insert /cotent.php into URL's

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedWS600

Customer
DBSeo Appears to insert /content.php into URL's

Upgraded to V2.0.38, and some includes for resources seem to have a malformed URL.

for example.
Solent Renegades/content.php/css.php?styleid=1&langid=1&d=1436807998&td=ltr&sheet=sidebar.css,widgets.css,tagcloud.css
Somehow /content.php got inserted, I cant see what settings causes this, but if I revert back to v2.0.27 it works totally fine.

DBSEOV2.0.38.png
Looks like some CSS links are going wrong and some Image URL's, like the logo in the top right.

Attached the HTML output for DBSEO enabled and Disabled. Its interesting that the older version also works.
View attachment Solent Renegades-DBSEO-On_V2.0.38.html
View attachment Solent Renegades-DBSEO-Off.html

Is there an setting I should change?

Last edited:
This is not an issue myself or anyone else can replicate. Can you please double-check that you haven't filled out the CMS Component URL, or any of the custom CMS domain settings in DBSEO?

It works fine in DBSEO 2.0.27, just seems to go wrong when I upgrade. Then copy the files back on for 2.0.27 and it works again.

I will check though the settings and run more tests.

Hello RedWS600,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings