Pending Cut-off period for Top Posters

xlegends

Customer
Hi,

There are Cut-off period period settings for other blocks. Why not Top Poster blocker.

With Top Poster Cut-off period, we can create multiple Top Poster blocks to see the real current Top Posers.

Top Poster 24hr
Top Poster 7day
Top Poster 30day

I have a very large board of 17 yrs. My top 50 posters all over 10k posts and all have been inactive for years. The current active posts never show up on the list unless I make it top 100. Filtering by cutoff period would be nice to display the real current top posters.

Upvote 0
Hello @xlegends,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte InfoPanels. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

The reason this does not exist is because the Top Posters block simply uses the counter that's already stored in XenForo. Checking top posts by a certain date group would be a massive drain on performance for a large board.

That being said, I'll keep this feature request open.

Thats too bad. I had Paul Marsdens top posters for vB before I switched to XF. It was a good tool see whos recently active.

Back