Bug Cannot remove listing due to pending orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad88z41

Customer
I had listings set up for large pricing that nobody would be able to pay as there is no feature to preview products without actually being entirely released (can that be a feature, please?) and people made pending orders with it. Now I cannot edit the pricing nor can I delete the listing. I have already selected the option that would remove pending orders within 1 day but it does not work properly or for some reason has ignored my forum. What can I do?

Attachments

• s1.png
    s1.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 4
I have already selected the option that would remove pending orders within 1 day but it does not work properly or for some reason has ignored my forum.
That is not what that feature does. "Pending" orders means orders that are in a user's cart. Orders that are in the "awaiting payment" stage do not get deleted for obvious reasons.

You can delete orders from the order log.

I had listings set up for large pricing that nobody would be able to pay as there is no feature to preview products without actually being entirely released (can that be a feature, please?)
That is already a feature. Set "Can purchase" to "No" in the per-product permissions.

So if someone puts something in their cart and simply hits check out, they can no longer be removed? How am I supposed to make new listings or remove the false orders now? I now have unchangeable products.

Hello @ad88z41,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @ad88z41,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating