Bug Cannot see listing in store I have access to

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad88z41

Customer
I currently have a listing for a beta product which I'd like to be able to give to/allow the listing to be seen by a certain user group and it does not work. I have checked the permissions and it says that I should be able to see it and I cannot. I have every single permission possible and I still cannot see it. Is there something I did wrong? No matter what I have done to change it, I cannot see it in the store. Just the section it is in and the product is listed in the side tab.

I also was wondering how do you make a listing free? I'd like to be able to have them activate a month or two for free so I can have somewhat limited testing.

Thanks.

Attachments

• s2.png
    s2.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 8
I currently have a listing for a beta product which I'd like to be able to give to/allow the listing to be seen by a certain user group and it does not work.
The feature works fine, you can use the permission analyze tool to check why you cannot see this product.

I also was wondering how do you make a listing free?
Create a pricing tier and set the cost to 0.

I just stated that I already used the analyze tool which says that I can see it. I understand that I can ask some dumb questions sometimes but that doesn't mean to assume that I'm doing literally everything wrong.

You said you checked the permissions, to me that does not necessarily mean you used the permission analysis tool.

Can you please post the screenshot of the permission analysis tool?

I need to see the output of the "Details" section for "View products" as well.

Here are the permissions for both the parent category as well as the product its self. I have everything set to yes in the permissions. I am unaware if I changed anything other than selecting the quick-set yes to all.

Attachments

• s1.png
    s1.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 5
  • s2.png
    s2.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 5
Can you show me the product and category permissions as well, and show me the user group setup for the user you're testing for? I will try to replicate the setup locally to see if there's an issue with inheritance that just hasn't been discovered until now.

Sure, I believe I have everything here. I have everything set to full permissions by using the quick-set and checking them manually they all appear to be yes. I have them set as private categories with private products but that is visible in the images. If you need any more information just let me know

Attachments

• a1.png
    a1.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
  • categoryperms.png
    categoryperms.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 4
  • productperms.png
    productperms.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 4
I just wanted to follow up and see, were there any changes to this situation? Any extra information needed, I will happily provide it.

I’ve not had a chance to look into this fully as I’ve been working on the next version, though I am keeping this ticket open so I don’t forget it :)

I have been unable to replicate this issue. Here's my setup:

Primary Usergroup (Registered)
1582552092225.png

Secondary Usergroup (Administrative)
1582552118856.png

Category
1582552147607.png
1582552162366.png

Product
1582552184129.png
1582552195834.png

Front-end
1582552256998.png

Hello @ad88z41,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @ad88z41,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating