Implemented Automatic answers without cron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tealk

Customer
Hello,

it would be nice if you would have the automatic answers also if you set the post manually to e.g. Answered.
This would give you a better overview of the tickets that really need attention.

This could be achieved by a Thread criteria "status changes to".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @Tealk,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte eCommerce: Tickets. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

Can you clarify why this can't be achieved with a cron? If you can elaborate on your use case that might help me understand :)

If you know that the ticket is solved and you want to close it then you have to wait 7 days or write the automatic answer manually.

I've reworked the internals of the Ticket system to allow for this, and v1.1.0 is in testing @ this site.

I'll test it out on this thread :D

EDIT: Seems to work, based on the below post :p Have to wait for a few auto-closed tickets before I can say this is working, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back