Bug Auto Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Customer
Hi again. I tried auto bump item, but seems that isn't working. I did mentioned the thread id, and did not happened anything. Any advice here too ?

It works on a scheduled task in the background, it doesn't take effect immediately after buying. For that, you need the regular "Thread bump" item. That item will only bump once, whereas auto bump will bump every X hours based on your item settings.

It works on a scheduled task in the background, it doesn't take effect immediately after buying. For that, you need the regular "Thread bump" item. That item will only bump once, whereas auto bump will bump every X hours based on your item settings.
I've set it up with interval of 12 hours, does will start auto bump in 12 hours?

The bump scheduled task runs every hour.

Here are the conditions for whether a bump takes effect:
  • "Auto-bump interval" under "Item type options" is set to a number greater than 0
  • The purchase is active in the user's inventory
  • The purchase is configured with a thread ID
  • The configured thread exists
  • The thread's last post date is greater than 1 hour ago
If any of these conditions are not met, the bump does not occur.

Hello @Faust,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Faust,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating