Status
Not open for further replies.

IcEWoLF

Customer
Hi Ozzy47, any updates if we are able to integrate this for vBadvanced?
Right now this is the only thing holding me back from upgrading at this point.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
No sir, with the excessive heat and power outages I have had I have not had a chance to look into it yet. :(

Ah I see :(. Hopefully we will see it coming out soon because I cannot stand 2 years old outdated plugin (awcoding)

IcEWoLF I got a generic one working on your test site, it don't show donators but it is a working module, see what ya think. It is a sliding nav menu like the Site Navigation one to.

icewolf vbadv.png

Hi there, design wise speaking it looks good, but as far as a module for me for my live site it may not be a good idea, most of my users look at what the goal % is on the front page and also the donors that donated and amount.

Yeah I looked at their vBAdv block and could not see how they did it, as alot of the code runs from somewhere else. I saw the progress bar info on the other posts as well.

Do you still have the files that I've sent you a while back? or did I?
I am not sure if you could check through the files and see if it will answer any of the questions.

Yeah I have the pro version of AWC mod, but their coding is completely different from stuff that I have seen, I will continue to work on it.

A simple yet to the point block is now available in the download package in the EXTRAS folder, in v1.2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back