Pending Add date range to inactivity email

Lee Burnett

Customer
If it's possible in future updates - can you add a date backstop (ie: Send inactive message to users that haven't logged-in since X days to maximum of Y days)?

Upvote 1
Hello @Lee Burnett,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte Mail. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

This is a good suggestion. Setting a maximum will allow us to limit the number of bounces. Accounts inactive for many years will have more invalid email accounts. This is especially useful if you want to stay within the limits set by providers like Amazon.

This is a good suggestion. Setting a maximum will allow us to limit the number of bounces. Accounts inactive for many years will have more invalid email accounts. This is especially useful if you want to stay within the limits set by providers like Amazon.

But then please leave it up to the admin how many days he wants to go backwards fr the inactivity threshhold.

I do not want to habe features, which take away my felexibility to decide myself forum for forum how many users I want to send that email, when they last showed up and how much time I want to go back.

The main benefit of a mail addon besides throtteling is to get old sleepy users back into the forum. So the maximum flexibility is neeed and only the admin can decide what is best for him.

I have users who do not react to my newsletter for months ( I send them out weekly), but suddenly they come back and say thank you for the reminder, as it would be the very first one they got.

Back