Question What's considered a dormant thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienhub

Customer
I enabled the option to credit users for reviving dormant threads. It has not been triggering. I have had users reply to very old topics and the event has yet to trigger. What is the cutoff/criteria for this event? What's considered "dormant"?

You can change this in the XenForo Options; "Revive event trigger: Definition of old thread" :)

I guess this is a bug then. I have users reviving 10 year old threads and not being credited. Looks like default is set to 14 days. I cannot make it work.

Thanks.

Event is active
I have applied the correct boards to the event
I have applied all user groups to the event
Content allowed for either & crediting 10 Coins
No restrictions have been set in Advanced

I'm not sure what else it could be.

I'll post back when I have more information or if I need any additional information.

I have discovered an issue where the content ownership flag wasn't taking effect because it was hard-coded to only trigger if the person replying to the thread was different from the thread starter.

Could you please confirm whether replying to someone else's old thread works for you?

If it does not, could you please confirm whether the standard "Post" event works for you?

I have discovered an issue where the content ownership flag wasn't taking effect because it was hard-coded to only trigger if the person replying to the thread was different from the thread starter.

Could you please confirm whether replying to someone else's old thread works for you?

If it does not, could you please confirm whether the standard "Post" event works for you?
99% of the threads bumped by this member were other people's threads from 10+ years ago.

Hello @Alienhub,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Alienhub,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating