Question Way coupons work

Oeck

Hi Fillip,

We are almost set to launch our service but I have a very important question.

Let's say we have a coupon - "abc123" that gives 10% off to whoever uses it. We set the coupon limit to "-1" so it can have unlimited uses. We make it valid from 1st August, 2020 until 10th August, 2020. This gives people 10 days to use the coupon.

What I would like to know, is the users who apply the coupon to their upgrades - will their upgrades still keep the "10%" off discount for every upgrade ( recurring and non-recurring ) thereafter? I know I can remove the coupon from "public view", but will the coupon still work for all those who applied prior to the coupon being removed from public view?

The thing I want out of this is as follows;

User applies coupon - coupon is available to that user forever more. Regardless of if coupon expired, or is hidden from public view.

Regards,
Peter @ Oeck.

Coupon validity is not checked during future subscription payments, so there should not be any problems with that.

Hello @Oeck,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons

XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back