Bug Viewing order log resets carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam W

Customer
I've just noticed that if I load the order log whilst a user has an item in their cart, the item is removed from their cart and their order is zeroed out.

There's no part of the order log code that actually deletes anything. Are you sure this wasn't an old order that was auto-pruned by the system based on your settings?

Positive. I just tested it again.

I should be clear that the order is still there, it’s just that the order item is removed.

Liam

I'm unable to replicate this issue locally. Are you able to replicate it with your own orders?

Can you provide the step-by-step instructions to go from no pending order in the order table to replication?

I've discovered the issue, it's a race condition that only occurs in the following scenario:
  • The order is pending
  • The current viewing user is the owner of the product in question (and thus can't purchase it)
Because this issue could lead to data loss, I've updated the 1.3.4 release and I'll be re-releasing it as v1.3.4.1.

Hello @Liam W,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating