Tuning cars deck NOT HAPPY WTFOMGBBQ!!!!!!

Doctor

Customer
You gave Michelle Rodriguez a 3,A,1,A WTF
She should of been A,A,A,A
Whatcha smokin'? Can I get some?:D

Sorry but you're being entirely unreasonable here.

Clearly ms rodriguez gets a 3 for manners, an A for her looks, a 1 for being arrested all the time and an A for being bisexual.

I think you will find that our well researched and thought out formula for determining card scores, which has been trademarked in canada and new zealand, is infallible and completely correct. If you disagree you may file a complaint with your local senator or congressman, as president Obama signed off on the trademark himself, when he was in canada for some tim hortons. He loves that shit.

Sorry but you're being entirely unreasonable here.

Clearly ms rodriguez gets a 3 for manners, an A for her looks, a 1 for being arrested all the time and an A for being bisexual.

I think you will find that our well researched and thought out formula for determining card scores, which has been trademarked in canada and new zealand, is infallible and completely correct. If you disagree you may file a complaint with your local senator or congressman, as president Obama signed off on the trademark himself, when he was in canada for some tim hortons. He loves that shit.

O_o ill just shut up now *runs*
awesome reply :D