Question tracking bad members

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagiyig

how does this product track members? is there a way to record that a member has done something specific that is not good (such as if they chargeback on ecommerce, is there a way i can mark this on the user so i can remember it later)? or is it all automated in the log system?

No, this system does not track members in any such manner. It focuses on things like failed logins or admin control panel access attempts.

how does this product track members? is there a way to record that a member has done something specific that is not good (such as if they chargeback on ecommerce, is there a way i can mark this on the user so i can remember it later)? or is it all automated in the log system?
Sorry to interrupt, but this is very vital issue I assume, If a solution can be provided..
Recurring Chargebacks surely effects reputation of merchant/seller.. if any.
But technically it is not under adherence of any e-commerce script, its a banking issue between merchant or seller VS buyer.
Maybe you will have to go for custom scripts which is out of scope of forum script software ?

I'm just interested in stopping a subscription to a service if the user initiates a chargeback. We have a very generous refunding policy and a <3 hr avg response time, so for a user to chargeback, it's almost certainly fraud. We'd just like to ban them from purchasing products altogether until its resolved manually by an administrator. Maybe something like this can be implemented in the ecommerce system?

Add to your policies everywhere and specially on purchase pages, that a user can get refund within 3 hours.
(you may increase timeframe for sure)
Let user accept the same.. Add this as a checkbox to accept before user continues to purchase..

Let them purchase and don't refund back if users do not respond within specified time period.
(I would say 24 hours as best or 48 hours depending on nature of products which unsure)
your competition is playing with you

Talk to your crediting bank, let them know/understand about the policy you have on your site.

These issues are common when you are a fish and deal with CROCODILES in RIVER..
(E-COMMERCE WE SAY)

It will work for sure, It worked for many like a charm..
Give it a try.

Hello @dagiyig,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Security has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @dagiyig,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Security has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Security

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating