Question Thread Earning is Limited but deletion costs without limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibinod

Customer
HI,
I didn't want to confuse to much with my other questions..
so the problem is..

i see 2 things..

1) is it normal for the system to alert and record logs when you edit a thread..
coz once I edit a thread i get notification of the post being removed but again another notification of being added..
is this normal? the users are getting confused abit..

2. So I've set an earning limit of 5 threads for 3 hrs (but they can make as many threads they like)
but only 5 threads earns them in 3 hours... but lets say the user makes more than 10 threads.. in 3 hrs and only earns for 5 threads only.. and i remove all of his 10 threads.. he's charged for all the 10 threads

Is this normal?

may be i didn't notice it earlier...
but even in a fresh installation.. would ppl recieve alert of loosing and gaining credit when a thread is edited?

is there way to prevent the deletion part?

No, not unless you remove the negation amount. This is not advisable as it would mean users gain infinite credits by editing their post.

Hello @ibinod,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating