Bug The buttons/icons to Bookmarks are missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogeo

Customer
I installed this Thread / Post Bookmarking 1.2.0 on my vBulletin 4.2.5 and seems has been installed correctly but there isn't any icon/button on the threads/posts to add bookmarks (like on the attached dragonbyte-image-preview)

I would like to ask if this is normal, or I need to include the buttons/code manually on my template?

I tried all the skins that I have installed (included default) and nothing is showed. But in the CONFIGURATION / USERCP I see correctly this option:

DBTech - Boomarks
  • Bookmarks posts
  • Bookmarks threads

So, can you tell me an example link to add a bookmark post or thread?
(I could know if works correctly or not, or if just is a theme-icon problem that I need add manually)

In that case I'll need an FTP and AdminCP account in order to look into this further.

I saw in vbulletin.org that users have the same problem

FA6yrXKl.png

I'm still waiting for the administrator approvation to give access to you. It's a big forum so I understand his reluctance to give access to third parties, but I will insist him because I love this Bookmark addon!

As I have not heard back for almost a month, I'm assuming the administrator has refused.

For that reason, I'll schedule this ticket to be closed.

Hello @formentera,

We hope your ticket regarding Thread / Post Bookmarking has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Thread / Post Bookmarking

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating