Question Thanks/Likes statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

stlrsfan

Customer
Been using the thanks lite version for a long time and love it!! Just purchased the PRO version yesterday, mainly so that a few whining members can UN-click their thanks. :)

I also just enabled the LIKES portion. So I have those 2 running. When I go into it I have the options for "thanks/like" stats, and also "entries".

I have been able to enable the "statistics" page along the navbar on my own skin. When going into the stats, it shows the "top 5" for each category. Is there a way to change this to 10, perhaps? I've looked everywhere and can't find any options about statistics, even where they are enabled or disabled?

And is there a way to disable the "entries" portion for members to click on, as mine is 8,789 pages and it may eat resources!! :)

Thanks much!!

-Jim

Additionally:

If I add a new button, it shows a dead image... how/where would I put an image for a new button?

Been using the thanks lite version for a long time and love it!! Just purchased the PRO version yesterday, mainly so that a few whining members can UN-click their thanks. :)

I also just enabled the LIKES portion. So I have those 2 running. When I go into it I have the options for "thanks/like" stats, and also "entries".

I have been able to enable the "statistics" page along the navbar on my own skin. When going into the stats, it shows the "top 5" for each category. Is there a way to change this to 10, perhaps? I've looked everywhere and can't find any options about statistics, even where they are enabled or disabled?

And is there a way to disable the "entries" portion for members to click on, as mine is 8,789 pages and it may eat resources!! :)

Thanks much!!

-Jim
All of these things can be controlled via the vBulletin Options for this mod :)

(Pro) Statistics: Top X Limit
Enable "Entry List"

Additionally:

If I add a new button, it shows a dead image... how/where would I put an image for a new button?
Place an image called <varname>.png in /dbtech/thanks/images (where <varname> is the varname you used in your button).

All of these things can be controlled via the vBulletin Options for this mod :)

(Pro) Statistics: Top X Limit
Enable "Entry List"

Place an image called <varname>.png in /dbtech/thanks/images (where <varname> is the varname you used in your button).

Thanks much!

I was using the new area that was created with the install of the Pro version, where you work the buttons, forums, maintenance.... didn't realize I still had options in the other area. My bad. Once I went there it was quite easy. :)

The images fixed too.

Thanks!!! Great product!

-Jim

Hello stlrsfan,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings