Question Tags not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elsmarc

Customer
This is not really "How do I", but don't see a "better" category.

Clicking a tag in a forum does a redirect to the tag cloud (rather than to a list of threads with the tag) and the page loses CSS (I assume) formatting.

Also - In a number of Social groups, pictures people put in links to do not work (the pictures do not show when in the social group). This one is kind of weird as the other day it did work, so I was wondering if this had anything to do with Cloudflare in some way: I assume it doesn't.

I am willing to pay to get this fixed and all the rewrite rules double checked.

I think tags did work when installed. I know my host recently switched me to a server which uses Cloudflare for DDoS protection.

I see the problem, this isn't to do with our mod but rather a problem with your skin.

As you can see on this page: The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums - <font color="red">Some Related Topic Tags</font> there's no CSS. Do you have a RewriteBase directive in your .htaccess file? If not, can you try setting it to /Forums/ and see if that works?

Also, there's a problem with the HTML on that page, you're trying to use HTML tags inside the <title> tag which is invalid. You should probably fix that too :)

Hello Elsmarc,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings