Bug some very small errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtransg

Customer
hello, I just installed the add-on DragonByte eCommerce, and there are some very small errors, please help me, or guide me where to fix it.
  • Cart icon has not shown.
  • I can change the size of the buttons to better match the theme of my website.

Attachments

• loi 4.png
    loi 4.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
  • loi cua hang 1.png
    loi cua hang 1.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 7
  • loi cua hang 2.png
    loi cua hang 2.png
    21 KB · Views: 7
  • loi cua hang 3.png
    loi cua hang 3.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 8
These are issues with your skin and will need to be addressed by your skin developer. Unfortunately it is not possible for me to guarantee compatibility with every skin.

If your skin developer needs me to make any changes to the core product to support their skin, then they can feel free to let me know the changes required.

Hello, and then solved the icon problem. however, the size of the cart icon is larger than other icons. Can you help me with an extra.less css code to adjust the small icon size?

I wouldn't know how to do that, your skin developer should be able to advise you. The icon in the default skin is the same size as all the other icons, so if your skin uses a non-standard icon size I would not know what size your skin uses.

Hello @tomtransg,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating