• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question Show Answer/Explanation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue6995

Customer
How can I stop people seeing the option to Show Answers when the are going through each question? It just matter of changing the Show Answer/Explanation? to No. If I do that, will it also stop them seeing the explanation when they finish the quiz and view their answers?

This is what I mean - you see the Question and there is an option to the right-hand side of the item to Show Answer. When selected it shows this::

Hide Answer
African Baobob 0%
Coast Redwood 64%
Giant Sequoia 29%
Amazonian Teak Tree 7%

I want to remove the option to Show Answer

Thanks

Last edited:
If you set it to No they will still be able to see the answer/explanation at the end. Setting it to Yes just shows the percentage of what other people picked for that question while they are taking the quiz.

If you set it to No they will still be able to see the answer/explanation at the end. Setting it to Yes just shows the percentage of what other people picked for that question while they are taking the quiz.

Strange! I have been following this for a few weeks and if I set it to No it stills shows the percentage of what other people picked for that question.

How can I stop that happening

I have set this to No but they can still see the percentage of what other people picked for that question while taking the quiz

Sorry, I forgot to mention the ACP setting as well.
ACP->Usergroups->Usergroup Manager
Select edit by a group and find
DragonByte Tech: vBQuiz - General Permissions->Can See Answer Percentages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back