Bug Reviews, Gallery and Classifieds No Longer Showing in Sitemap Log & Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieDelta

Customer
I just realized that my sitemap notification email and log in the acp are no longer showing reviews, gallery and classifieds.
Sitemap Build Log - Archer & Angler - vBulletin Admin Control Panel - Mozilla Fi_2014-12-23_10-0.jpgSitemap Build Log - Archer & Angler - vBulletin Admin Control Panel - Mozilla Fi_2014-12-23_10-0.jpg
Is DBSEO still generating these urls? I haven't checked my webmaster tools yet.

If they're not in that list, they won't be generated. Make sure they're accessible to guests, as otherwise they will be skipped.

I can't seem to replicate this on your site, I built the sitemap and all those URLs showed up just fine. I've re-enabled the automatic build and I'll watch over it until tomorrow.

Yeah I just got the email and I see it all there.

That made me think of something. We are doing the sitmap daily generation through a cron job. I have a feeling this is what is causing the issue. The custom cron generation does not have the other mods included????

Possibly, try disabling that and we'll see if this cron job works automatically now :)

Yeah Fillip H. it is certainly related to the custom cron job.
Here is the email from yesterday ;
Code:
Hello,

Your sitemap for Archer & Angler (http://www.archerandangler.com/forums) has been generated, and submitted to selected search engines.

Summary:
Custom URLs: 8 - +0
Show Post URLs: 3,013 - +0
Member Profile URLs: 689 - +0
Show Thread URLs: 832 - +0
Forum Display URLs: 109 - +0
Poll Results URLs: 16 - +0
Blog URLs: 9 - +0
Blog Tag URLs: 8 - +0
Social Group Discussion URLs: 0 - +0
Tag URLs: 4,361 - +0
CMS Content URLs: 25 - +0
CMS Section URLs: 8 - +0
[DBTech] DragonByte Gallery: Image URLs: 0 - -401
[DBTech] DragonByte Review - Reviews: 0 - -10
[DBTech] DragonByte Classifieds: Listing Item URLs: 0 - -14
Total: 9,078 - -425

Here is the email from this morning;
Code:
Your sitemap for Archer & Angler (http://www.archerandangler.com/forums) has been generated, and submitted to selected search engines.

Summary:
Custom URLs: 8 - +0
Show Post URLs: 3,015 - +2
Member Profile URLs: 689 - +0
Show Thread URLs: 832 - +0
Forum Display URLs: 109 - +0
Poll Results URLs: 16 - +0
Blog URLs: 9 - +0
Blog Tag URLs: 8 - +0
Social Group Discussion URLs: 0 - +0
Tag URLs: 4,361 - +0
CMS Content URLs: 25 - +0
CMS Section URLs: 8 - +0
Total: 9,080 - +2

Here is the log that includes your manual generation and the auto generation from the last two days; 2014-12-30 08_58_39-Sitemap Build Log - Archer & Angler - vBulletin Admin Control Panel.png

I see the issue, hooks are disabled in the server-side cron file, but hooks are needed in order to add that integration. I will need to re-design the way our mods add themselves to the sitemap and update those mods, I should have this ready for the update for Jan 12 :)

Damn it, I forgot this. I'll leave this tab open so I won't forget it again. Sorry :(

Update: I've added this functionality now. You'll need to re-download v1.3.10, re-upload /dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_sitemap.php then replace the sitemapcron.php file from the do_not_upload folder.

Don't forget to change the file path in the cron file when replacing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back