Question Resizing of Post Thanks/Likes icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhj8864

Customer
I added some customized icons to replace the default ones. When I did so, I increased the size to 26x26 for those images. I have the icons displaying in the 'Above Signature' spot beneath forum posts. In order to not cutoff the larger images, I had TheLastSuperman adjust the row height in that template to accomodate the full image size.

We assumed that in the other 3 places the icons show up (in the Blog snippet list, beneath individual blog entry comments, and under Visitor Messages), that those icons would just be auto-sized to fit the smaller space available in those 3 sections. But the images are being cropped and not resized (see links below).

BGObsession.com - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs
The Quan - Blogs - BGObsession.com
View Profile: Boone - BGObsession.com

Is there an easy way to get the full icons in those 3 sections to auto-resize to fit the space available for them in those locations?

Thanks in advance for your help!

This is something you would need to ask your skin developer to assist with, as officially only 16x16 icons are supported. Others have replaced the icons with bigger icons without issue, I don't know if they had to make any CSS adjustments or something like that, but you could inspect the CSS template pertaining to this mod and see if any sizes are hardcoded there.

If not, then your skin developer should be able to tell you more :)

Hello jhj8864,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings