Renewal button is hard to find.

User21

Customer
Renewal button is hard to find. It took me a very long time to find it. You have to click the product name to get to it. I thought that when I click the product link, it will take me to the product page. Could you please consider adding at least a small button on the license section something like this:

1558007350289.png

You don't have to click the product name to get to it, there's a "Renew Licenses" button in the top right in your license area:

When clicked, the button opens an overlay like this:

You tick the boxes next to the licenses to renew, and click "Renew". An order will then be generated.

That being said, there's no reason why I couldn't also make the expiry date itself a link to renew the license.

But that button "Renew Licenses" you are talking about is very well hidden. In order to see that button you have to click Store - Your licenses - and then the product link as shown with that arrow (that is the only way how to get to that "Renew Licenses" button):

Who would think of that? I think most people would think that that would be a link to the product itself, not to the license page.

I really wish it could be fixed at least the way I suggested.

But that button "Renew Licenses" you are talking about is very well hidden. In order to see that button you have to click Store - Your licenses - and then the product link as shown with that arrow (that is the only way how to get to that "Renew Licenses" button):
No, you don't. The reason why you don't see the "Renew licenses" button next to the "View API Key" button is the fact that none of your licenses have expired yet.

You absolutely do not have to perform the actions you describe.

I really wish it could be fixed at least the way I suggested.
This site has already been updated with the change. The expiry date is now a link to the purchase overlay that allows you to renew the license.

The reason why you don't see the "Renew licenses" button next to the "View API Key" button is the fact that none of your licenses have expired yet.
But I need to see that button also before the license is expired. Because I need to buy the license before it is expired. It is too late to buy it once it is expired, then it is much more expensive.

This site has already been updated with the change. The expiry date is now a link to the purchase overlay that allows you to renew the license.
Well, I didn't know the date is a link. It looks the same as the rest of the text. Links should be somehow different from the rest of the text. The button I suggested would be much more catchy.

Last edited:
Or can you at least make it optional, for those who want to see the "Renew licenses" button next to the "View API key" button, visible all the time, not only after the license is expired?

I've changed it so the button appears if you have any licenses that will expire in addition to if you have any currently expired licenses.

It worked now, thanks. The link "Change update duration", if that could be made more visible would be good. I had to look really hard for it to find it.

Back