• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bug Read error on connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
I am getting a lot of server error log:

Error Info
RedisException: read error on connection - library/DBTech/Optimise/Operator/Redis.php:113
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:29 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/nadda/public_html/library/DBTech/Optimise/Operator/Redis.php(113): Redis->setex('sessions.ce293d...', 60, 'a:2:{s:4:"time"...')
#1 /home/nadda/public_html/library/DBTech/Optimise/Operator/Abstract.php(184): DBTech_Optimise_Operator_Redis->_set('sessions.ce293d...', Array)
#2 /home/nadda/public_html/library/DBTech/Optimise/XenForo/Model/Session.php(46): DBTech_Optimise_Operator_Abstract->set('sessions.ce293d...', Array)
#3 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Session.php(61): DBTech_Optimise_XenForo_Model_Session->getSessionActivityRecords(Array, Array)
#4 /home/nadda/public_html/library/ThemeHouse/OnlineRecently/Model/OnlineRecently.php(78): XenForo_Model_Session->getSessionActivityQuickList(Array, Array, NULL)
#5 /home/nadda/public_html/library/ThemeHouse/OnlineRecently/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(22): ThemeHouse_OnlineRecently_Model_OnlineRecently->getOnlineRecently(Array, Array)
#6 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): ThemeHouse_OnlineRecently_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#7 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/nadda/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://www.nirmoladda.com/?YDWMRKMG=YVZJCNOQD"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["YDWMRKMG"] => string(9) "YVZJCNOQD"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Here's the first two Google search results for "RedisException: read error on connection" which should help shine some light on this issue:
debug read error on connection * Issue #70 * phpredis/phpredis * GitHub
'read error on connection' * Issue #492 * phpredis/phpredis * GitHub

There's a bunch of things to try in there, which you will need to have your server administrator perform on your server to diagnose the problem.

This is a problem with your Redis server, not with DB Optimise, and it is not an issue I am familiar with so I cannot assist with it beyond performing basic Google searches, sorry :(

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Optimise

XenForo 1.5.3+
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings