Legacy Raffle Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyEasy

Customer
Looking for a few additions to this.

Base Amount & Buy In Options

Would be nice to have an option to set a base amount and then pay this out plus any buy in amounts. So for example 100 per ticket and set base amount of 500. 10 tickets bought so thats 1000 plus the base amount would be a pay out of 1500. If the base amount is not achievable then maybe just the option to payout only what is bought.

List of entrants per raffle

On each raffle would be nice to have a list of entrants on the page.

Images

Need an option to add an image to the raffle page. Below where the link is to purchase a ticket.

Currency Separator

Would also like the option to add a , between hundreds and thousands as we deal in huge figures. IE 4 million would be 4,000,000 rather than 4000000

Hope these get added cause after the introduction of the recurring raffles this mod is fantastic

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Update: In v1.2.0, I'll add number formatting to the prize display & the entry cost, as well as new prize options.

As for the image, this is already possible. The description supports BBCode, so you can simply use the IMG BBCode to display an image in the description of the raffle :)

Update: In v1.2.0, I'll add number formatting to the prize display & the entry cost, as well as new prize options.

As for the image, this is already possible. The description supports BBCode, so you can simply use the IMG BBCode to display an image in the description of the raffle :)

Thank you for the last update. Is it possible to add a list of entrants on the page please. From an admin point of view when testing with credits etc it would be nice to see who has entered, Hope this makes tonight's set of updates.

I'll see if it can be added for the Mar 9 update, but I can't promise anything.

I'll see if it can be added for the Mar 9 update, but I can't promise anything.

Your a dirty let down ;)

Just a quick one if it can be added to the next one and also a chnage to the prize amount details.

Prizes

1. 75% of Profits (0 Pounds)
2. 25% of Profits (0 Pounds)

Thats on the raffle page. Could that be updated to work out current tickets bought please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back