Question Questions about mobile interface in DB Shout Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandyus

Customer
Good day, I've been working with mobile users of my site on interface improvements, and one area consistently brought up is the mobile interface for Shout. It lacks several of the functions that the desktop version has...this has been noted in another ticket I found whilst searching the site. You mentioned that this was not a bug but a feature of 'responsive design'. Could you elaborate a bit on this? Is there any way to bring some of that missing functionality to the mobile version? In particular, the ability to create custom chatrooms would be very helpful.

Mobile is very limited in terms of screen real estate, so I have to limit the amount of functionality available in order for the interface to make sense. There may be improvements that can be made, but at the moment there's no plans to re-add functionality that isn't directly related to the simple act of sending new shouts.

Mobile is very limited in terms of screen real estate, so I have to limit the amount of functionality available in order for the interface to make sense. There may be improvements that can be made, but at the moment there's no plans to re-add functionality that isn't directly related to the simple act of sending new shouts.

Thank you for the reply, Fillip. Speaking as someone with a lot of mobile users, I certainly encourage you to entertain the possibility.

Hello Ozymandyus,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Shout

XenForo 1.5.3+
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings