Question Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash05051995

Customer
Hi I have a somewhat interesting topic to discus with you.... I have alot of different systems, I will not go into that but I was looking to see if this addon will support what I'm looing for an addon that will fulfill my needs i have an api example api.php&secret=123 which will return a json response with a registeration key i want so if the user purchases the item it will return the registation key without displaying the api url.

I'm looking for simple addon that allows me to generate licenses keys I already have an api and a private page where I currently do it using stripe.

User purchases the product if successfully it will send a request to my api and return the json response:

Example:
{"invite_key":"JHePT2FYwc0im8sR4rpE"}

Code:
$registrationKeyResponse = file_get_contents('api');
$registrationKey = json_decode($registrationKeyResponse)->invite_key;

It then fetches the response->$registrationKeyResponse, decoding and only returning the key->json_decode($registrationKeyResponse)->invite_key

<p><strong>$registrationKey</strong></p>

I seen a custom field to add custom items, I was wondering if its possible to generate licenses keys using my api or any other method within xenforo to do this rather than using a seperate php page and stripe

No, there is no sane way of generating license keys via DB Shop.

DB eCommerce does have a license key product type which can either take a pre-generated list of keys, or generate a key based on a formula you give it.

Please do note that eCommerce would not interface with your API.

Hi I checked my directory root I couldn’t find php.ini cPanel and credits add on no longer works. also now I’m getting these errors with security IMG_1302.jpeg

Hi I should have fixed the issue now the issue is gmp is not showing on php version 8.2 in my hosting so I dropped to 8.0 I’ll message my hosting provider about it

Hi I checked my directory root I couldn’t find php.ini cPanel and credits add on no longer works. also now I’m getting these errors with security View attachment 10450
The BadBehavior feature in DB Security must be disabled on PHP 8.2 as it has not been updated for newer versions of PHP. See this issue:

Thread 'BadBehavior issues with newer PHP versions'
https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/badbehavior-issues-with-newer-php-versions.25724/

As this thread is no longer about DB Shop I’ll close it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Back