Approved purchase credits

chernabog

Customer
hey there.. can I please request an update that adds a menu option, to the main navigation bar drop down, for purchase - transfer - donate and other such actions with credits? No users understand that they have to click on the credit amount in their wallet or visitor t ab to access the purchase or transfer menus for credits. It is just not intuitive.

The ability to purchase, transfer, donate, etc. of any credit should be more visible and easier to get to without any searching or hidden easter eggs... this has been a challenge for both my sites.

If you could integrate those things into the menu options it would make the credits system so much more user friendly.

I don't mean to be a pain, but there are so many complaints about it not being intuitive or friendly... what do you think?

Upvote 0
Hello @chernabog,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte Credits. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

Ese detalle hace que no compre el producto, es muy difícil entender cómo comprar para los usuarios.

Back