Bug Post to a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

e-Dewan

Customer
Hi all,

Sometimes when a member buys an item from the shop it does not trigger a post in the chosen forum! which makes troubles with members and moderators.

I checked and tried my best to solve it. sometimes I see the post in the specific form I chose sometimes not.

Best regards,

Check your server error log, unfortunately without step-by-step instructions for how to replicate it I will be unable to assist you further.

Also, look for any patterns in which posts fail to post for you; is it always from a particular item, etc. Anything at all to narrow it down, because "it doesn't work sometimes" is sadly impossible to diagnose or fix :(

Hi @Fillip H.

Thank you for your reply.
there are errors regarding "Push Notification" except one error that I don't know about.
screenshot-www.e-dewan.com-2021.04.20-13_51_26.png

I would be happy If you have a paid service to fix this issue.

I don't know if it's necessarily related, but this error is because of the "[OzzModz] Verify Email" add-on.

Hello @e-Dewan,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @e-Dewan,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating