Question Php 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of our products are supported on 5.6, 7.0 and 7.1.

7.2 support for our vBulletin products is unlikely unless vB3.8 and vB4 receive updates to make them compatible.

Do be aware that vB 3.8.7 is not compatible with PHP7, you’d need to upgrade to 3.8.11.

Thanks. OK... Let me look into upgrading to vB 3.8.11 that is probably a good idea since we are not a fan of vB4 or vB.

I ran some php7 compatibility tools against our version of your PHP folder and got a lot of errors; so I guess the issue is that our version of DBSEO will also need to be upgraded for PHP7 compatibility?

Only the latest version is guaranteed to be compatible, older versions are not supported in any capacity.

I don't know what errors you may have gotten, but we are running PHP 7.1 with DBSEO here @ DBTech and have done so for quite some time now :)

Hello neounix,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings