New Team Members / Maintenance Releases

Fillip H.

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Customer
We have 2 new team members to announce: Tom Christian and The-Danzor. They are both skin designers/coders, and will be working on vB4 skins for DBTech. We hope to launch our skin section in the next 4-8 weeks, so if you're looking for a new skin, keep us in mind.

There is also a Dev Blog up which is written by Cosmic. At the moment it is daily, but it is likely to become bi-weekly sooner rather than later. It covers things like DBTech's direction, upcoming products, the ins and outs of the business.
It also asks for feedback on things like; which product should come first in the schedule, which features people are more excited about, and more.
The blogs are a great way to get your thoughts about DBTech heard, as well as keep up to date on whats happening.
You can read the blogs here: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/blogs/3-Cosmic

As a special reward to celebrate our new additions to the team, we are offering everyone an extra 10% off this week on any product, branding free or icon pack. Simply put DBTech10 in as a coupon code to redeem it. This is valid until Aug 13th.

Additionally, we've had not one, not two, not even three but FOUR new product updates this week!
vBShout (v5.3.1), vBShop (v1.2.1), vBActivity (v2.1.2) and last but not least Advanced @User Tagging (v1.2.1).
vBShout, vBShout and vBActivity were all purely maintenance releases, and they hopefully fix any outstanding bugs as reported by you guys.
Advanced @User Tagging was a maintenance release for our Pro customers, but for those of you who use our Lite version we have now made the Twitter-style tagging available to you as well.

We hope you enjoy this week's updates!

- DragonByte Tech Development Team

Are there any changelogs for User Tagging Pro?
I really would love it if at least the download zip included that for pro members if you didnt want them public.

The changelog is in the OP :)
No point listing all the bugs fixed, we always include features in our release notes tho :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Back