New Discount System

Deceptor

Former Developer
We've listened to our customers feedback and this week as you might have heard through Cosmic's Blog I've been working on improving the first product I made for DragonByte Technologies, which is vB eCommerce.

In this update we've ditched all pre-defined bundles and included 2 automatic discount systems designed to automatically reward you on two fronts:

Bulk Purchasing
This is intended to replace our pre-defined bundles, the new system will automatically apply discounts to orders which contain 2 or more items (or 1 item with 2 or more quantity) based on defined targets. For example, any purchase reaching $100 or more will automatically get a 5% discount. The more you spend at once - the higher the discount.

Customer Loyalty
The majority of our customers keep coming back to get our latest and greatest and now we'll reward you for your continued support. Customer Loyalty will give you automatic discounts on any order based on how much you've previously spent at DragonByte Technologies. For example, if you've spent $100 in your time here - all your future orders will have a 2.5% discount applied, again this discount goes up as you spend more.

To make things better, we stack the two automatic discounts together, so if your order has a Bulk discount of 10% and Loyalty of 5% - you'll get an overall 15% discount on the entire order. It's worth noting any coupon discounts are applied before these two.

If you'd like more details or perhaps you'd like to see the target thresholds to reach in order to gain automatic discounts then you can view them here.

We hope this is a big step in the right direction to rewarding our users :) Your comments/feedback are welcomed!

whats with the customers that already payed 100-200 euro like me ? only on new order i get 5 %

If the amount is less than $200 (US) that's exactly what it looks like. You can see the list of what the discounts are here and can see what your current discount is on the right side of the page.

150 euroes is roughly equal to $200, so if you spend over 150 euroes your loyalty discount would rise to 7.5% =)

On top of this you have your bulk discount for buying more than one product at a time as well, plus any coupons you may have.

It should work out that our loyal customers pay less, and new customers pay a little more. You get rewarded for supporting us in other words ^.^

Back