Question Navigation entry not showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

viralAdmin

Customer
I have installed everything after updating PHP, and everything looked great in the admin interface. I have created an admin shop, an user shop and added a couple items, checked premissions and everything looks fine... However, I am not able to navigate to the shop pages.
The Navbar section in Options does virtually nothing and I am unable to trace what is blocking it from showing up in my navbar. I have reverted to the default XF style.. I have tried disabling it, placing it Left and Right with no luck.. I have also reinstalled the addon, but still nothing.. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Have you checked the XenForo usergroup permissions? There's a "Can View Shop" there that controls global access to the Shop features.

Yup, thats it, thank you! Apologies for the newbie questions, I am still getting used to XF and all its perks and security.

Pleasure doing business with you, kind Sir :)

Hello viralAdmin,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings