Question Moving report [st button in line with thanks/likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Customer
A couple of users have asked me this, so I figured I'd try to see if I could manage it. Turns out I can't!

This isn't a bug or feature request, just a bit of coding help. I makes sense to me to have the report post button in line with the likes, thanks, etc. - they're all actions taken in response to a post. I tried looking at the templates, but I can't figure out where to put it!

(Actually, as a feature suggestion - allow buttons to have custom resolution URLs. Enterprising folks might be able to use that sort of stuff for all sorts of things, including Faccebook shares and the like; but that's an aside).

I'm not sure I follow, can you please post some mockup screenshots so I'm more on the same page?

Instead of doing that, you can move the APTL buttons to the Report post line - enable the Integrated Action Buttons setting in the vBOptions for this mod. The "bar" will still be where it is for you now, but the buttons will be on the same line :)

Instead of doing that, you can move the APTL buttons to the Report post line - enable the Integrated Action Buttons setting in the vBOptions for this mod. The "bar" will still be where it is for you now, but the buttons will be on the same line :)

Well how about that! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings