Question Moved to a new server updated DragonByte Mail now a Guzzle error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have downloaded and installed v4.7.0 and cannot replicate the issue now. So when replying to posts it all seems good. I'm not getting any Cron errors either. So it appears to have fixed it.
I'll be sending out some emails tomorrow evening, so I'll test that part then.

Send out a batch of emails yesterday evening as planned. No Guzzle errors at all. All went well.

Well only one problem, when an email address dosn't exist, and it keeps retrying and retrying, and seems it gets readded to the mail queue, before I know it there are 1000's emails trying to go out to the non existant users email address. This could be part of the Xenforo mail queing settings, perhaps there is a setting to retry 3 times, and if failed remove the email from the queue. Not found it yet. This isn't a new issue it has popped up in the past and likely to be Xenforo core or settings somewhere.

It does seem like the Hot fix has fixed the problem original Guzzle error though.

Hello @RedWS600,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Mail has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @RedWS600,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Mail has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.