Legacy Mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Customer
Hello,

With our site dedicated to gamers that primarily play on the Xbox which uses Mixer. Can this be added to the Live Streaming Suite or can you provide me a modification method to add this?

Thanks,

XGC xVIPERx XI

P.S. I thought this was posting in the forums but could not find it.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @XGC xVIPERx XI,

Thank you for your suggestion for Live Streaming Suite. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

When would that time be to review logged feature requests? If possible, can you please respond either way? That way I can set a timeline to our site leaders as to when it would be added or look for an alternative way of implementation.

Thanks,

XGC xVIPERx XI

It's unlikely that vB4 products will be given development priority at this time so if this is time-sensitive then I would encourage you to look into maybe making an add-on for this product that adds support. If I remember correctly this add-on should be somewhat extendable.

What do you mean "making an add-on for this product that adds support. If I remember correctly this add-on should be somewhat extendable."? Sorry don't understand this. This could possibly become time-sensitive.

It means that a developer should be able to add support for a new streaming platform by modifying dbtech/twitch/includes/functions.php and adding new templates for it.

It means that a developer should be able to add support for a new streaming platform by modifying dbtech/twitch/includes/functions.php and adding new templates for it.

That would be awesome. Do you have a rough timeline? That way I can tell the other leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back