• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question Markers there, but no map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackko

Customer
Hi,
installed MemberMap and was happy it worked right away.
Map was shown, so I moved my location curser manually where it is supposed to be.
After some minutes the marker was/is still there, but map is empty :eek:(

Your forum is not viewable to guests so I'm unable to see this issue in action @ your site, sorry.

If you PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account I can look into this further for you.

I'm unable to replicate this issue @ your site:

1hT28QT.png

To be clear: Set your live site's forum URL to HTTPS in the vBulletin options, and use .htaccess to enforce HTTPS for all visitors. Google's API does not work on HTTP connections, only HTTPS.

Did as instructed, but still not working, finally I changed the third item under Site Name / URL / Contact Details URL der vBulletin-Installation immer als Basis-URL verwenden (sorry for German) to "NO".
Now it works !
Thanks a lot for your help.

Hello @Jackko,

We hope your ticket regarding Member Map has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Member Map

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating